If you wish to participate in our volunteering program we do have a few requirements and training exercises you will have to undertake.
Such requirements and training include:
- – Having had a positive experience as a parent, or in a parenting role, of young and very young children (i.e. foster parents, adoptive parents, step-parents)
- – Participation in the BFN Training Program
- – Commitment to the service for 6 months
- – Participation in ongoing training
- – Consenting to a Police Check
- – Consenting to a Working with Children Check
- – Providing two Referees
Please note recruitment of volunteers is consistent with current access and equity guidelines and principles of equal opportunity. Prospective volunteers will not be discriminated against because of gender, religion, sexual preference, socio-economic background, disability, ethnic, origin, martial or employment status.